Prostate Support Group
We invite you to join our Prostate Cancer Support group for men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The group meets the second Wednesday of every other month at 6:30 pm. In this confidential setting we offer:
- Information about Prostate Cancer and the latest treatment options.
- Open discussion about coping, adjusting, and problem solving.
- Opportunity to share experiences and feelings in an atmosphere of respect and sensitivity.
- Emotional support for those men who have recently been diagnosed, are undergoing treatment, or have completed their treatment.
- A time for men to gather together for inspiration, information, education, and camaraderie.